Free Wi-Fi service is now available at Kyoto Century Hotel.
If you bring a PC with a built-in wireless LAN adaptor, a smartphone or a tablet device,
you can enjoy free Internet access in all guest rooms from the 3F to the 10F, and in the lobby on the 2F.
Wired LAN access (with a rental modem) is also available in guest rooms.
- PC with LAN/wireless LAN (Wi-Fi certified) adaptor
- PC with Microsoft Windows XP (or higher) or Mac OS X (or higher)
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.) enabled for wireless LAN (Wi-Fi certified)
- Android devices (smartphones, tablet PCs, etc.) enabled for wireless LAN (Wi-Fi certified)
[Service areas in the hotel]
- All guest rooms from the 3F to the 10F (Wired LAN/Wi-Fi)/li>
- Lobby on the 2F (Wi-Fi)
- * Free Wi-Fi is not available in the parking areas, banquet rooms on the B1F, 1F and 3F, banquet lobby on the 1F, and the chapel on the 3F.
[How to use]
- 1. Select a network with your device.
* If it is not detected automatically, turn on your Wi-Fi settings.
- 2. Select the network beginning with "Century H" on the setting screen.
- 3. The connection is now established. Please use our network freely.
* You may be disconnected from the network if you move to a different location while connected.